The Cupcakes is the American animated television series created by Patrick McHale for Cartoon Network. It is produced by Cartoon Network Studios. The series is premiered on Cartoon Network on October 13, 2008.
- Gary (voiced by Tom Kenny): A purple cupcake and the series' protagonist.
- Phil (voiced by Justin Roiland): A red cupcake
- Ben (voiced by John DiMaggio): A blue cupcake and the Gary's father.
- Tiffany (voiced by Melissa Altro): A pink cupcake and the Gary's mother.
- Henry (voiced by Scott Menville): A yellow cupcake
- George (voiced by Jason Marsden): A green cupcake
- Kayla (voiced by Bailee Madison): A lavender cupcake
- Victor Cupcat (voiced by Clancy Brown): A brown cupcake with cat face and the main antagonist.
- Edward (voiced by Rob Paulsen): a turquoise cupcake
- Marcus (voiced by Toran Caudell): A strawberry ice cream sandwich, who's the opposed bully of the group
- Toby (voiced by Justin Shenkarow): A vanilla ice cream sandwich, who's another bully of the group
- Mr. Cream (voiced by Dan Castellaneta): A pink anthropomorphic donut who works at a bakery.
- Gus (voiced by Jason Ritter):
This Is In 2005 On Nickelodeon Random Cartoons Why this a Pilot Short Episode Of the Cupcakes Called A History Of A Crab in 2009 when this when launch on Disney xd and Disney Channel This Peltedon Ward The Creator of Adventure Time We Confirmed In Cartoon Network With a Name For The Series Called Cupcakes Story In 2012 Is Called For Cupcakes Invasion In Panic In 2013 This Mauricio De Sousa The Creator Of Monica's Gang(Turma da monica In Brasilian)Was A New name For The Series Called The Cupcakes In 2008 Is The Original Date Was is in 2009 is The Actual Date
Warner Bros. Pictures and Cartoon Network Movies produced The Cupcakes Movie, an animated film adaptation that was released on December 18, 2014. The film is produced by the creator Patrick McHale.